Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bright Blessings To All
Well I think I am on the road to being a blogger still have heaps to learn and yep saw the typos rofl I am the Queen of Typos will repair them in the morning.I have been busy trying to get more Tuts written I went berserk at the AMI Economic Sale and bought as many Fantasy Themed Tubes as I could afford Gosh I love that Company there is so many talented Artists and soooo many beautiful Tubes I have to win Lotto Lol I have so many on my wish list to buy.I hope tommorrow to have a new Tut up using the beautiful artwork of Camilla Drakenborg and a fantastic Scrapkit by UrbanFairyTales I hope I can do justice to the Scrapkit Designer and The Artist.
Well Time for me to hit the hay before I become the proverbial Pumpkin Love and Light To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment